The TEGERA 134 Welding Gloves are a seriously premium and professional welder’s glove. Made from full grain goatskin, KEVLAR® fiber, and Nomex® with reinforced seams and fully lined, this welding gauntlet provides Category III protection. Super comfortable and tactile the TEGERA 134 is also water and oil repellent. Not just built to last this glove is built to outlast with superior welding durability. Designed in Sweden with the legendary TEGERA fit and finger-tip sensitivity, this glove is a must for any professional welder or business wanting to reduce cost in the long run.
The TEGERA Brand by Ejendals
With over 65 years devoted to the design and development of TEGERA gloves, the TEGERA brand from Leksand Sweden has become one of the most recognised brands within the industry. As a European powerhouse, the brand continues to lead the market in all aspects of glove design including ergonomics, comfort, fit, protection and durability. The TEGERA range of products protect hands in every possible situation.
The TEGERA134 Heavy-Duty Welding Gauntlet features:
• Industry’s best full-grain GOATSKIN, turned INSIDE-OUT
• Unrivalled internal comfort with maximum external durability
• Ultimate dexterity and fingertip sensitivity in a heavy-duty gauntlet
• Legendary TEGERA ‘resting-fit’ with reinforced index finger
• Extra-long, slim-fit 180° elasticated comfort cuff
• Water and oil-repellent with a Cut 4 rating
• Reinforced KEVLAR® fiber and Nomex® lining
• Ultimate TEGERA robustness & durability