The TEGERA 585 professional welder’s glove is designed for use in extremely tough and hot welding environments. Made from top quality split grain cowhide and KEVLAR® fiber, and an aluminium back, this welding glove is fully lined with an extended safety cuff and provides Category III protection. Built to provide superior durability, the TEGERA 585 welding gauntlet can withstand contact heat up to 250°C, has a water and oil-repellent palm, and can withstand welding sparks and grinding splash. Designed by Swedish powerhouse brand Ejendals, these are a serious all-round glove for welder’s wanting premium protection in the harshest environments. Upgrade to outlast and outperfrom!
The TEGERA Brand by Ejendals
With over 65 years devoted to the design and development of TEGERA gloves, the TEGERA brand from Leksand Sweden has become one of the most recognised brands within the industry. As a European powerhouse, the brand continues to lead the market in all aspects of glove design including ergonomics, comfort, fit, protection and durability. The TEGERA range of products protect hands in every possible situation.
The TEGERA585 High-Heat Welding Gauntlet features:
• Legendary TEGERA ‘resting-fit’
• Industry’s best quality, vertically-cut, split-grain cowhide
• Contact heat up to 250°C with genuine aluminium back
• Unique dexterity and fingertip sensitivity in a high-heat gauntlet
• Water and oil-repellent with a Category III rating
• Extra-long, slim-fit cuff with Velcro® tightening straps
• Superior robustness & durability with KEVLAR® fiber lining
• The ultimate glove for high-heat environments