Speedglas welding helmet 9100 with side windows. Including 3M™ Speedglas™ welding filter 9100XX (73×107 mm): variable dark shade 5, 8, 9-13.
- Possible to lock-in any shade, e.g. in the light state 3 when grinding
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time
- Sensitivity of the arc detection can be adjusted for unsurpassed swithching reliability
- Tack welding comfort mode help minimize eye strain during extended tack welding applications
- Including 3M™ Speedglas™ welding filter 9100X: variable dark shade 5, 8, 9-13 for most types of arc welding.
- Ergonomically designed head suspension that specifically avoids pressure on vulnerable areas of your head. And it provides multiple adjustment combinations so you can “tailor” the helmet to fit your personal preferences and comfort settings, while increasing helmet stability.
- Exhaled air is channelled out via side exhaust vents. Reduces the likelihood of a foggy welding filter.