Lincoln Flextec 650
The Flextec TM 650 is designed to be used with all welding processes including MIG, Flux Cored (both gas-shielded and self-shielded) Stick, DC TIG, gouging (up to 13mm carbons) and submerged arc welding. It is a popular choice for medium to heavy duty welding applications.
What’s the Lincoln Advantage?
- This multi-process welder delivers up t to 815amps – covers all applications
- 650 amps at 100% duty cycle
- Faster arc response means smoother arc action and more consistent bead appearance.
- Lower power consumption
- Enhanced portability compared to traditional transformer power sources
- Digital display
- Built-in VRD
What are the benefits of the NEW Flextec TM 650
- The Flextec TM 650 is a powerful multi-process welder designed to handle all processes. Easy to use and portable to move around a construction or mine sites. Featuring a tough IP23 rated enclosure that is designed for outdoor operation and storage that will withstand extreme field environments (as opposed to an IP23S rating where the test is performed with the cooling fan not operating) The inverter technology of the Flextec TM 650 yields a higher efficiency and power factor compared to similar conventional power sources resulting in lower running costs.
- Heavy fabrication
- Subarc welding
- General construction
- Service truck